21 March 2014

Pantone's Radiant Orchid Wedding Inspirations // Itty Bitty Bijou

Yehy - finally an inspiration board is back on Itty Bitty Bijou! I have missed doing them and I've had lots of emails asking about them, but do not fear - I have plenty to share and I am still doing them, I have just had a busy old time behind the scenes.

So, here we have some inspirations for incorporating 'Radiant Orchid' (the colour of the year) into your wedding. I would personally do it with flowers, adding touches of this colour to the bouquet, bridesmaids flowers and I love the idea of scattering petals too...

{ Credits } from left to right
Top row // via Pinterest . Shop Ruche
Bottom row // via Left My Heart in Paris . via Style Me Pretty

See more Wedding Inspirations { here }
You can also find ideas for beautiful Bridal Showers { here } too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...