10 April 2014

Live a Little Too // Itty Bitty Bijou

I find that it is really motivating to have goals in both business and your personal life. My goal this week was to be able to have Friday free from work, to be able to hop in the car with my dogs and travel to Wales for a day at the beach with my parents who are vacationing there. An exciting day, making memories and living. That's what it's all about but I often find myself working a lot and not living much. All work and no play, as they say!

So, here's to making goals and also remembering to live a little too!

Read Don't Forget to Sparkle > Making a supportive network of associates when you work for yourself
 Read Bloom & Grow > Continue to move forwards in your work
Read Write and Blog > Feeling the fear and doing it anyway

Image Credit . Photo via sorensondash.com / Graphic by Itty Bitty Bijou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...